Friday, October 26, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

Wow...I am so inconsistent with the ole blog! Since I last wrote I have: Gotten engaged! My sweet fiance (love that!) proposed on May 6th on our three year anniversary. If we ever get over our disagreements about wedding size and other misc. things, we may get married ;) Seriously though, I'm hoping for next fall or winter. I've also....moved into my new home. Technically, it's Josh's house because he pays the mortgage, but I am very glad he let me move in rent-free. It has been SO nice to have my own space. It couldn't have come at a better time as I LOVE fall and have had so much fun decorating for the season. Can't wait for Advent/Christmas either!! Also, I've added two new additions - Muffin & Cupcake. They are so precious and I could just eat them up. Muffin likes to purr loudly and jump all over me at night which is annoying but I don't have the heart to kick his cute furry self out of my bed. He and his sister, Cupcake are getting fixed today as a matter of fact. I love love love them and having two fur babies to come home to makes my day so much brighter. I'm loving the fall weather and the cooler temperatures...that's about it for now! Happy weekend!

No comments: