Wednesday, October 3, 2007

An Update on Life....

This week and last week have been pretty busy- full of cramming for exams and all that fun stuff that comes with college. I had a Western Civ exam today and I think I did alright....I should have studied more, but whatever. Last night Jordan and I laughed so much.....We procrastinated on studying and sang Jesus Paid it All ten times before we finally found a version that we sounded halfway decent on, not one that had been plagued with a coughing spell like half of them were or me busting into laughter like usual. So, that was fun. Last week we painted pumpkins, which turned out to be a hilarious way to entertain ourselves on a boring afternoon! Tonight, my three hour English class was cancelled. I swear, when that happens it is like Christmas in my heart. Especially since it has happened two weeks in a row. My teacher is sick. Anyway, I don't feel too great today, my throat has been hurting pretty bad..Also, I'm staying at CU this weekend for the first time ever to study for my three midterms that I am responsible for next week. I'm kinda excited though and will definitely be making my rounds at Sunni Skies!
In CUW this week, Dr. Codgill spoke about finding God's call for your life. It was inspirational to me in a sense, but also discouraging in the fact that I still have no idea where my life is going. Discovering what His will for me is continues to be a struggle for me. Oh well, it's motivation to spend more time in prayer with Him about it and various other things as well.
Well, I'm off to dinner and then CRU...Maybe I'll update again soon.

No comments: