Saturday, June 4, 2011

"And That's What I'm Doin' These Days..."

Hey, blog world! It's time for an update.

1) I graduated from Campbell a few weeks ago! Where have the years gone? I don't feel old enough to be considered "grown up." Most of my friends have real jobs already. It's crazy how fast the years go by.

2) I was SO excited that I got into ECU for grad school this fall, despite the fact that I didn't think I would until next fall. I found out this past week though that I can only take 3 classes over the next two semesters that will actually count. That SUCKS! I am going to still be almost a year behind! I'm trying to think positively, but I was SO bummed when I found that out. I am having a roller coaster of emotions about it...

3)I'm currently working in Farmville at Josh's dad's business. It was supposed to be a week-long thing, but it is going to probably end up being about a month and a half. I have been working in Customer Retention trying to get doctors to keep ordering from their business. It is quite a jump from working zero hours to fifty! But, it's a good place to be and I get to hang out with Josh and ride bikes around Farmville after work to decompress from the day.

4)My sister is graduating from high school next weekend. I feel so OLD! I'm excited for her though.

That's all for now!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to discuss the heat! It is SOOOOO HOT. I need to head to Antarctica for the summer! :)

No comments: