Monday, March 28, 2011

I Must Share.

...this amazing recipe for a frozen coffee drink. This is courtesy of Hungry Girl but I have tweaked it a little bit. It only has 3 grams of fat and is delicious. It has also helped me save tons of money since I usually spend at least $10 on coffee every week at Starbucks and occasionally Sheetz.

All you need is:
-2 packets of Truvia (or other no-cal sweetener)
-a pack of instant coffee (like Nescafe sticks) I use two packs because I like the extra coffee taste.
-1/4 cup of hot water
-1 tbsp of marzotti fat free caramel dip
-1/4 cup of milk (I use unsweetened almond milk -- DELICIOUS!)---also, to keep it healthier, you should only use skim, soy, or almond milk
-1 cup of sugarfree pudding (I've tried caramel, chocolate, and vanilla and in my opinion, the caramel tastes the best)
-ice

You mix the instant coffee, the caramel dip, the truvia, and the 1/4 cup of hot water together in a cup. In the blender, you add the milk, pudding, and I add some vanilla extract. Also, add the ice. I use about 15 cubes. Then, after mixing you add the mixture from the cup into the blender. Blend until mixed well. Pour into a cup. Add a little caramel on top and voila! Easy peasy and SO GOOD! :)

No comments: