Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Night Favorites

I stole this and am doing it to procrastinate!

Favorite time of day: the morning...I love when the day is young and full of promise.

Favorite season: SPRING because of all the beautiful flowers/new life blooming...and fall because it usually brings a break from the awful summer heat

Favorite month: probably March or April for the weather:)

Favorite holiday: Christmas Eve...it feels almost magical...I love imagining the night Christ was born so many years ago

Favorite subject in school: UGH - none...but that's a different topic for a different day

Favorite channel: not a big TV watcher...I watch Jeopardy, One Tree Hill, and Modern Family

Favorite color: yellow

Favorite song: hmm...I have SO many...I love anything by Casting Crowns/Selah...or Jason Aldean...right now, I'm also into "Marry Me" by Train.

Favorite movie: anything sappy/romantic/funny...I am a sucker for movies with the happy ending

Favorite celebrity: none

Favorite place to shop: The Red Bullseye! Target.

Favorite kind of music: country/Christian...and Rob Thomas/Goo Goo Dolls

Favorite TV show: Modern Fam, Jeopardy (esp. Teen Week), and One Tree Hill

Favorite thing to do: spending time with the people I love

Favorite place in the world: I have 3. home sweet home, church, or in Josh's arms

Favorite hobby: reading/sleeping

Favorite kind of animal: big, fluffy cats...I want a dog one day, though.

Favorite place to live: not in Buies Creek. preferably, somewhere near(ish) home

Favorite place to vacation: the beach for now...if I ever have more money, I want to travel the world

Favorite restaurant: El Senor! I [heart] Mexican food. I have an addiction to it.

Favorite food: ice cream!!

Favorite thing to cook: I am not a good cook at all but I'd have to say Poppyseed Chicken

Favorite drink: Cherry Coke and water

Favorite chore: dishes/cleaning my room. hate doing laundry.

Favorite makeup: I just bought some CoverGirl's natural foundation and I'm really liking it. I also am obsessed with Chapstick.

Favorite hair products: I use Pantene Curly Products and Suave Shampoo. If I'm being honest, I'd say a ponytail holder because it's my fave way to wear my hurrr.

Favorite lotion: my Goat Milk Stuff lotion stick in Luv Spell and my Ander's Natural Soap Company's hydrogen lotion...it smells heavenly!

Favorite perfume: Victoria's Secret body sprays

Favorite blogger: anyone who is interesting and can share their beliefs without being condescending to others. I'm really into Southern Savers and lots of mommy blogs.

Favorite thing to blog about: random things...but only when I'm motivated.

Favorite books: Nicholas Sparks -- anything! also, any good books with theological thoughts in them.

Favorite verse: Psalm 139...it has gotten me through tough times

Favorite thing to wear: again, if I'm being honest....sweats and a t-shirt.

Favorite kind of day: a low-key one at home with my family/Josh

Favorite memory: loving on those precious children in Belize and childhood memories hanging out with the neighborhood kids.

No comments: