Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday

Today, I did a few of my favorite things:

1) I slept in (now that I'm in the real world, sleeping til 8:30 is a precious, rare treasure)

2) Ordered Kells' textbooks online (and saved my mom some money). I get a sick pleasure out of saving money.

3) Watched a movie and cuddled with my one&only :)

4) Bought some new school supplies (funny how I hate school, but love buying school supplies)

5)Went to Starbucks and got a Quad Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato fo' free! (Thank you Sbux for sending me my free birthday drink postcard.) Starbucks and free. I hit the jackpot there today.

6)Went to Target (shopping w/ my sis/boy)

7) Dyed Kellie's hair (something I've been wanting to do forever, but I'm too chicken---so I'm living vicariously through her...and I love the outcome!)

8)Went to Trader Joe's (my all-time favorite store) and came home with lots of goodies.

9) Played several games of Uno...we've fallen in love with that game around here...

After a long week at work, it has been good to have a Saturday full of my favorite things and people. Hope your Saturday has been filled with your fave things! ♥

No comments: