Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekly Recap!

Monday - Worked all day...the most exciting part of my day was date night w/ my man when we did the most ridiculous thing...had LoYo (Dulce de Leche & White Chocolate Macademia with strawberries and kiwis, in case you were wondering)and then went straight to Starbucks. ADDICTS!

Tuesday was my 22nd birthday. I woke up to the most thoughtful gifts from JW. He got me a fan than plugs into your USB on your computer..perfect for when I'm sweatin' like a hog at work! He also gave me a bookmark and some car fresheners and a voucher for a trip to the beach complete with a trip to a seafood restaurant of my choice and a Dairy Queen run...does he know me or what?!!?! The rest of the day went really well too, despite the fact that I was at work all day. We met my parents in Wilson and had a wonderful bday dinner at Chilis. We shared my huge cake from Sam's with all of the staff...it was quite an interesting experience to have waiters come out of the kitchen with empty plates, but I was glad to share. Tuesday night as a birthday gift to myself, I bought some more goat milk soap (of course)...Am I really 22?!?!!

Wednesday: I got off work early and spent the entire afternoon looking for my credit card. Talk about stress. I never did find it.

Thursday: Worked all day, came back, ordered Mexican take-out, and went to bed at 9. What an exciting day.

Today: Worked til about 2...stoppped by Starbucks, came home, hung out with my dad, called Sam's about the fact that they sent Kellie the COMPLETE wrong laptop and ended up getting my mom a refund of about $60! Tonight I went to Piggly Wiggly and bought them out of shampoo for hygiene kits at church for operation inasmuch.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna mow the yard for my dad ifffffff I can get the lawn mower started.

In other news, I am starting grad school in 12 DAYS. I am sooooo nervous about going to ECU...It's so huge compared to what I'm used to!

If you read this whole thing, you're amazing!

1 comment:

yoexrooms said...

I read this whole thing :)