Monday, August 22, 2011

Stolen Idea -- 50 Facts

1. No one can ever pronounce my name right at first. First days of class or anything new are torture for me.
2. I have MAJOR anxiety issues about new things.I work the situations up in my head and scare myself to death.
3. I am very resistant to change -- I ALWAYS HATE something new for the first few weeks that I do it (even if I end up loving it)
4. I am SUCH a homebody. I adore being at home with my parents, my family, and my Scamp and Tigger. I'd rather sit and home than go out and do something 90% of the time.
5. I spend hundreds of dollars at Starbucks each year. I am so addicted. So, so addicted.
6. Fewer things make me happier than a Pumpkin Spice Latte and a crisp, fall day.
7. I abhor summer weather. I hate being hot. I hate sweating.
8. I love being outside in the rain.
9. I will never be a big drinker - I'd much rather have a diet mt dew or coffee. haha.
10. I am obsessed with smelling and buying candles. I probably have a year's worth at any given time.
11. I can't stop buying scratch off lottery tickets even though I know it's a rip off.
12. I hate listening to music in the car when there's someone with me...the noise when I'm trying to talk to someone drives me nuts.
13. I have yet to have a job that I LOVE.
14. I could live in Target.
15. I probably still have birthday money from when I was a child.
16. I don't feel like I am 22. It's weird to think that I'm considered an adult.
17. I can't wait to get married to the love of my life...patience is a virtue...
18. Speaking of patience, I have very little.
19. I'm "fiery" as Josh would say. Very few people see the persistent side of me.
20. I know what ring I want.
21. I had a whole family of imaginary friends when I was a kid. Active imagination, I guess you would say.
22. I graduated from CU with a 4.0 gpa.
23...which leads to...I'm a perfectionist.
24. I hate calling people (esp. at work when I have to call someone back re a problem)
25. I have NO sense of direction. One day after class at ECU, I was headed toward Virginia instead of Farmville. Don't ask me how.
26. Frozen yogurt has become my latest vice and I can't get enough. I think I have a loyalty card to 4 or 5 different yogurt places in Greenville.
27. I love me some Duke basketball!
28. I'm making a transition (or trying to) to use all natural beauty products. I've already started using natural mineral makeup, Burt's Bee's products, and Goat Milk Soap.
29. I really love to cuddle, but only if it's cold outside.
30. I never did like college.
31. I eat so horribly. I really really really would love to change that soon.
32. I have sucky willpower.
33. I love music (but I mainly love songs with good lyrics)
34. I like to be neat and organized.
35. I am probably way too obsessed with my animals, but they are so sweet and cuddly.
36. I worry a lot about my brother and sister. Hello, oldest child syndrome.
37. I sometimes still can't believe that I have found the one. I'm so lucky.
38. I LOVE getting and opening mail. Even if it's my credit card bills.
39. I love to read, but absolutely hate reading anything for school.
40. I really am enjoying my class at ECU. Marriage & Family Therapy seems like it would be such a rewarding career.
41. My self-confidence sucks. I am always dreaming of being prettier, etc.
42. Naps make me happy.
43. I refuse to watch any scary movie or tv show. They keep me up half the night.
44. Interning at ZBC shed a whole new light on things for me.
45. I love the fact that both of my bf's parents are chiropractors. Getting adjusted has helped my life tremendously and I have become such an advocate for chiropractic care.
46. I love riding my bike:)
47. I am obsessed with Modern Family, One Tree Hill, and recently Suits.
48. ...I also get way giddy over Teen Week on Jeopardy!
49. I hate making mistakes.
50. I am more thankful for my parents every day as I get older.

There you have it!

No comments: